50 Rounds Winchester Ranger T-Series RA45T - 45 ACP 230 grain Jacketed Hollow Point in 50 round black boxes - Minimum 3 boxes
Brand : Winchester
- Minimum Purchase:
- 3 units
50 Rounds Winchester Ranger T-Series RA45T - 45 ACP 230 grain Jacketed Hollow Point in 50 round black boxes. Minimum 3 boxes.
Winchester Ranger T RA45T 45 ACP 230gr Law Enforcement. When a situation unfolds, so does the RangerÂ® T Series handgun ammunition. With an unbeatable combination of expansion and penetration enhanced by engineered segments in the patented SXTÂ® design, the T Series can be relied on to deliver consistent stopping power in real world situations. Backed by a comprehensive testing and training program, Winchester T Series is ammunition that always performs at its bestâeven when things are at their worst
$0.80/cartridge for arguably one of the best and the most difficult to find 45 ACP self defense rounds. These cartridges are packaged in the newly-redesigned black Winchester T-Series Enhanced boxes as pictured. This ammunition was manufactured at within the past 12 months at Winchester's new plant in Oxford, Mississippi.
This is the modern day evolution of Winchester's Black Talon cartridge.
- EXCELLENT STOPPING POWER
- OUTSTANDING PENETRATION,EXPANSION & WEIGHT RETENTION
- SUPERIOR ACCURACY
- Shellcase: 45 Auto nickel plated brass shellcase
- Bullet: 230 grain (14.9 gram) reverse tapered jacket with six âtalonâ design Diameter .451 inch (11.46 mm)
- Powder: Clean burning, low flash
- Primer: Winchester non-corrosive primer, boxer type
- Accuracy: Product Mean of 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) Extreme Spread 5 shot targets at 50 yards (45.7 m) from a 5 inch (12.7 cm) SAAMI test barrel
- Velocity: 900 ft/sec (274 m/s) nominal at 15 ft (4.6 m) Fired in a 5 inch (12.7 cm) standard SAAMI test barrel \
- Energy: 413 ft-lb (671 joules) nominal at 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Pressure: 21,000 psi max. average (1,448 bars)
- Waterproofing: Lacquer applied to primer annulus
- Ballistic Co-efficient: 0.18
- Barrel Length: 5.00"
- Rounds Per Box: 50
"Bullet designs like the Silver Tip, Hydra-Shok, and Black Talon were state of the art 15 or 20 years ago. These older bullets tend to plug up and act like FMJ projectiles when shot through heavy clothing; they also often have significant degradation in terminal performance after first passing through intermediate barriers. Modern ammunition which has been designed for robust expansion against clothing and intermediate barriers is significantly superior to the older designs. The bullets in the Federal Classic and Hydra-Shok line are outperformed by other ATK products such as the Federal Tactical and HST, as well as the Speer Gold Dot; likewise Winchester Ranger Talons are far superior to the old Black Talons or civilian SXT's." Dr. Gary Roberts