500 Rounds Winchester Ranger T-Series RA9TA - 9mm 127 grain +P+ Jacketed Hollow Point
Brand : Winchester
Winchester Ranger 9mm T-Series 127grain +P+ hollow point ammo. For use only in firearms approved for +P+ ammo, this ammo is about 20-25% higher than standard pressure, which can damage some guns and can be a danger to the operator. Please consult with the firearm manufacturer if in doubt about using +P+ ammo. Winchester won't sell it commercially, only to the law enforcement market, due to the +P+ pressure rating. This is the most powerful 9mm ammo you can buy, for use in highest quality, law enforcement grade pistols. Not recommended for UZI or other carbine length barrels.
While you're here, pick up some practice rounds for your RA9TA: Federal AE9AP
When a situation unfolds, so does the Ranger® T Series handgun ammunition. With an unbeatable combination of expansion and penetration enhanced by engineered segments in the patented SXTÂ® design, the T Series can be relied on to deliver consistent stopping power in real world situations. Backed by a comprehensive testing and training program, Winchester T Series is ammunition that always performs at its best even when things are at their worst.
- EXCELLENT STOPPING POWER
- OUTSTANDING PENETRATION,EXPANSION & WEIGHT RETENTION
- SUPERIOR ACCURACY
- WIDER & STRONGER SIX PETAL CONFIGURATION
- Shellcase: 9mm Luger nickel plated brass shellcase with six talon design
- Bullet: 127 grain, reversed tapered jacket
- Powder: Low flash, clean burning.
- Primer: Winchester non-corrosive boxer-type primer
- Accuracy: Product mean of 1.25" Extreme Spread Five shot targets at 50 yards from a 4" SAAMI test barrel.
- Velocity: 1240 ft/sec nominal at 15 ft using a SAAMI standard 4"test barrel.
- Muzzle Energy: 433 ft-lb.
- Pressure: 42,000 psi max. average
- Waterproofing: Lacquer applied to primer annulus
- Ballistic Co-efficient: 0.15